Dual-write home page
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations has evolved into purpose-built applications to help you manage specific business functions. For more information about these changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Guide.
These topics describe dual-write integration.
Enable dual-write for existing Finance and Operations apps
Managing dual-write after setup
- Customize entity and field mappings
- Error management and alert notifications
- Application lifecycle management
Mapping concepts between apps
These topics describe mapping between concepts in Finance and Operations applications and concepts in model-driven apps in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Verify that dual-write is configured in Finance and Operations apps and Common Data Service
- Troubleshoot issues during initial setup
- Troubleshoot issues during initial synchronization
- Troubleshoot issues with the Dual-write module in Finance and Operations apps
- Troubleshoot live synchronization issues
- Troubleshoot issues related to solution awareness
- Troubleshoot issues related to upgrades of Finance and Operations apps
- General troubleshooting