Deploy Windows 10 with Microsoft 365
- Windows 10
This topic provides a brief overview of Microsoft 365 and describes how to use a free 90-day trial account to review some of the benefits of Microsoft 365.
For Windows 10 deployment, Microsoft 365 includes a fantastic deployment advisor that can walk you through the entire process of deploying Windows 10. The wizard supports multiple Windows 10 deployment methods, including:
- Windows Autopilot
- In-place upgrade
- Deploying Windows 10 upgrade with Intune
- Deploying Windows 10 upgrade with System Center Configuration Manager
- Deploying a computer refresh with System Center Configuration Manager
Free trial account
If you already have a Microsoft services subscription account and access to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center
From the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, go to Billing and then Purchase services. In the Enterprise Suites section of the service offerings, you will find Microsoft 365 E3 and Microsoft 365 E5 tiles. There are "Start Free Trial" options available for your selection by hovering your mouse over the tiles.
If you do not already have a Microsoft services subscription
You can check out the Microsoft 365 deployment advisor and other resources for free! Just follow the steps below.
If you have not run a setup guide before, you will see the Prepare your environment guide first. This is to make sure you have basics covered like domain verification and a method for adding users. At the end of the "Prepare your environment" guide, there will be a Ready to continue button that sends you to the original guide that was selected.
- Obtain a free M365 trial.
- Check out the Microsoft 365 deployment advisor.
- Also check out the Windows Analytics deployment advisor. This advisor will walk you through deploying Upgrade Readiness, Update Compliance, and Device Health.
That's all there is to it!
Examples of these two deployment advisors are shown below.
Microsoft 365 deployment advisor example
Windows Analytics deployment advisor example
M365 Enterprise poster
Send feedback about: