What's new in Language Understanding
Learn what's new in the service. These items may release notes, videos, blog posts, and other types of information. Bookmark this page to keep up-to-date with the service.
September 3, 2019
- Azure authoring resource - migrate now.
- 500 apps per Azure resource
- 100 versions per app
- Turkish support for prebuilt entities
- Italian support for datetimeV2
July 23, 2019
- Update the Recognizers-Text to 1.2.3
- Age, Temperature, Dimension, and Currency recognizers in Italian.
- Improvement in Holiday recognition in English to correctly calculate Thanksgiving-based dates.
- Improvements in French DateTime to reduce false positives of non-Date and non-Time entities.
- Support for calendar/school/fiscal year and acronyms in English DateRange.
- Improved PhoneNumber recognition in Chinese and Japanese.
- Improved support for NumberRange in English.
- Performance improvements.
June 24, 2019
- OrdinalV2 prebuilt entity to support ordering such as next, previous, and last. English culture only.
May 6, 2019 - //Build Conference
The following features were released at the Build 2019 Conference:
- Preview of V3 API migration guide
- Improved analytics dashboard
- Improved prebuilt domains
- Dynamic list entities
- External entities
2019 Build videos