- Partner Center
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud for US Government
- Partner Center for Microsoft Cloud Germany
For your bill, go to the Partner Center menu and then select Billing to see your billing history and trends, links to your invoice and reconciliation file, and your most recent payment.
Partners in the Cloud Solution Provider program who choose to be billed monthly pay Microsoft 60 days in arrears for their customers' subscriptions (both license-based and usage-based).
Your invoice is a summary of all charges -- across the program, products, and customers -- for the current billing period and is available within four (4) days of your selected billing date.
Key information to know about billing your customers:
- Microsoft doesn't have any requirements or conditions about how you handle your own invoicing.
- To determine a customer's usage, use the customer ID/name and other relevant fields within the reconciliation files.
- Add your own fees and charges for services and products that you provide.
- Send a single bill for all charges to your customer.
|For information on||Read this|
|The basics on billing, payments, invoices, and more||Billing basics|
|Many new billing features such as annual billing||FAQ about new billing features|
|The key to reading your bill||Read your bill|
|How to read and use your reconciliation file||Use the reconciliation files|
|Common billing scenarios (find additional billing scenarios in FAQ about new billing features)||Common billing scenarios|
|Your tax responsibilities||Tax and tax exemptions|
|Usage-based budgeting||Set an Azure spending budget for your customers|
|What to do if non-payment, fraud, or misuse happens||Non-payment, fraud, or misuse|