Get started with Onboard
Dynamics 365 Talent: Attract and Onboard apps are being retired. Learn more at Retiring Dynamics 365 Talent: Attract and Onboard apps.
By using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Talent: Onboard, you can help your new employees perform more effectively and gain a sense of belonging in their new roles. An effective onboarding process helps new hires understand their new roles. It also gives them a head start in establishing valuable relationships that will help ensure their success.
Onboard lets you quickly create an onboarding guide that will welcome your new hires and make them excited about joining your organization.
To learn how to get and use the Onboard app, see the following topics:
- Get the Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard app
- Create and send an onboarding guide by using Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard
- Create an onboarding template by using Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard
- Edit onboarding guides and templates in Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard
- Share content with other contributors in Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard
- View the status of onboarding employees and your taskss
- Create a hiring team by using Dynamics 365 Talent - Onboard