How to view Intune device inventory
|Applies to: Intune in the Azure portal|
|Looking for documentation about Intune in the classic portal? Go here.|
The Devices workload gives you insights into the devices you manage, including their hardware capabilities, and the apps installed on them.
To view device inventory:
- Sign into the Azure portal.
- Choose More Services > Monitoring + Management > Intune.
- On the Intune blade, choose Devices.
Now, choose one of the following options:
- Overview Get information about devices you've enrolled, and the operating systems each device runs.
- Manage - Choose All Devices to see a list of all the devices you manage.
Select one of those devices in the list to open the <device name> Overview blade where you can select one of:
- Overview - See general information about the device including its name, owner, whether it is a BYOD device, when it checked-in, and more.
- Hardware - See more detailed information about the device including its free storage space, model and manufacturer, and more.
- Discovered apps - Displays a list of all apps that Intune found installed on the device.
- Device compliance - Displays the compliance state of all compliance policies that have been assigned to the device.
- Device configuration - Displays the compliance state of all device configuration policies that have been assigned to the device.
- Monitor Choose Device Actions to see a list of device actions that have been performed on devices you manage and their current state.
- Setup > TeamViewer Connector - Let's you configure remote administration on devices using the TeamViewer software. For details, see Provide remote assistance for Intune managed Android devices.
Intune collects app inventory only on corporate-owned devices. Apps are not inventoried on personal devices. For Windows 10 PCs, only modern app inventory is collected on corporate-owned devices. Intune does not collect information about Win32 apps on the device. Depending on the carrier you use with devices, not all inventory items might be collected.